Wednesday, May 21, 2008

happy


Yehey! David Cook won! My sure bet and favorite right from the beginning of American Idol :) he definitely rocks!!! :) Got myself a new case for my digicam. Was planning to buy Golla but I couldn't find the right design /color that I really want so I ended up buying a Case Logic brand. Cheaper but I got the same quality that I want from Golla :) Good buy I guess! :D Hubby bought me a new book from A Different Bookstore in Eastwood. Thanks babe :) will start reading soon :)

My family enjoyed Tagaytay last weekend. Will try to post more about our trip before the week ends :)


Gotta go back working...

1 comment:

Anna said...

grabe, now long i got to browse your site! i love it! i shall link you! how was the friday knitting club book?? good? sulit?? i've been wanting to buy it! okay ba siya?