Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunday at Caleruega

I've been to Caleruega once to attend my husband's cousin's wedding. I love the place and in fact, this church was one of my choices for my church wedding too. I went back last May 18 with my whole family to hear Sunday mass. The place is really solemn. The small chapel really gives you that feeling of being truly blessed. Ok what's more to ask if you have your husband and family praying with you? I am in deep joy to hear my Kyle sing most of the liturgical songs during the mass. He memorized most of them from his First Holy Communion. Sigh. He's a grown up now - really. The homily was indeed inspiring as well. The priest talked about an old couple that got married in Caleruega last Easter Sunday. They were there for their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Really old and very in love. I hope to marry my Jp (again) 50 years from now - in Caleruega :)

I love all the details in Caleruega. Too bad it was raining at that time so we weren't able to walk around. My mother in law and mama had to stay inside the office while we quickly took photos. Hehe! the rain can't stop these camwhores!

My family at the altar of Transfiguration Chapel in Caleruega after the mass. I never enjoyed my family as much as I do now that I am married. I get frequent visits from my mom and brothers every weekend. We usually plan out something to do together which we don't normally do before. Haha, I feel they are missing me & Kyle so much:D


I love this photo of my brother Jc taken by my friend Tricia. Luvet!

Yeah, it was raining the whole time that weekend. The priest actually said, kahit bumabagyo, mga layas daw kami! :D

No comments: