Wednesday, May 07, 2008



I am huge Sarah Mclachlan fan. I was influenced by a special friend back in 2003 and since then, I never grew tired listening to her songs. Her pop-jazz compilations are definitely my feel-good music & comfort songs. I'm happy she came out with a new album recently. B-sides, Rarities and Other Stuff was launched in the US and Canada late April this year. Can't wait to grab a copy of her new album.


My favorites among her albums are SURFACING, MIRRORBALL (1st row photos), FUMBING TOWARDS ECSTACY, AFTER GLOW (2nd row photos). My ever loved songs?? FALLEN (my super fave!!!), ADIA, BUILDING A MYSTERY, SWEET SURRENDER, ICE CREAM, I WILL REMEMBER YOU & BLACKBIRD :)

lovin' the songs of JAMIE CULLUM too particularly HIGH & DRY (TwentySomething) and EVERLASTING LOVE(CatchingTales) :)

can't wait for Sat! :D

oh yeah, it's moms' day on Sunday so just in case you want to be extra sweet to your moms, please check this out: www.cestcagiftworks.com


Life is beautiful :)

No comments: