Friday, May 30, 2008

get CARRIEd away

I had my long awaited movie date with my bestfriend Marielle last night at Greenbelt 3. I know every chick in town is excited & giddy to see Sex And The City movie. I enjoyed the film so much and I can watch it over and over again! But on the other hand, I would agree why some people who saw it first were unhappy about the cuts. True, editing is kinda bad and yeah the film is R13 anyway so why have almost all of the adult scenes censored? :) Nevertheless, the movie is good as it is and yeah, I would love to see this film again! Can't wait when the dvd comes out! Mar,Tricia, Naomi... SATC night at my place?!

Singer/Actress Jennifer Hudson is really lucky to play the part of Carrie's Assistant in this film.

I love the dresses! I love the colors! I love the shoes! I love the bags! This ladies are so toned! And their at their what? 50's hahaha! Gosh, I better be serious with my diet now :D

"No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends." -Carrie, tbs

No comments: