Monday, May 12, 2008

My Happy Birthday

"when it rains, it pours" as quoted by my tita Lydia when I started getting worried because it began to rain so hard last Saturday . I started cooking & preparing after lunch, I even had candles lighted & teapots for my guest tables in the garage area- but you really can't have the best of everything.. it was a heavy downpour at 7pm when my guests started arriving so we had to rearrange and set-up inside the house instead. In short, nawala ang ambiance :( But inspite of the heavy rain, my friends and family were all there to celebrate with me. Am blessed because it rained :)


To my dear husband, thanks for helping Kyle with the surprise gift but next time don't forget to keep the receipt ha!?? hehehe! Love you & Kyle so much :) You mean the world to me. :)


My birthday menu (at least some of it :D wasn't able to take pics anymore of the other food kasi). Baked Rosemary chicken, Gateau de Manile's white chocolate mousse cake from my tita Lydia, Roast Pork and corn cob on the side and a pasta recipe from "No Reservations" :) Proud FYI: I did the cooking :)

With my loving family & in laws :) Kulang nalang talaga is another baby. Kyle must be excited. Sana talaga we can be successful this year :) That's my birthday wish (wink)

My highschool & college friends who made my birthday extra special. Thanks guys! I hope to have you in the house more often. Since I am the only married here, then sge I will do the cooking for now because I know all of your are busy with your gimmicks :) Come to think of it, I realized o nga lahat kayo single!!! :D


I love surprises & opening gifts! parang wedding at bridal shower ko ulit hehe :) Thanks for the wonderful & thoughtful gifts. Everyone gave me what I want & needed. 'goes to show that you guys know me that well talaga :)

It was a very happy birthday on a rainy summer! :)

No comments: