Wednesday, June 11, 2008

back to school

Summer fun is over for my Kyle. I know he's kinda sad even if he says that he's excited for school :) He's sad because as per house rules, he already needs to say goodbye to his PSP & DS games for now. We implement this the whole year round because kids these days get really addicted to all these computer games everywhere, anywhere.

My husband and I treated him last weekend after made all deliveries for tubbycakes. The boy enjoyed his shopping at National Bookstore in Katipunan. We gave him a certain budget and asked him to use on that for whatever school supplies he needs. Night before, I asked him to make a list of what he needs so he won't forget the important ones. He had extra cash left from the budget money so he was able to buy his art materials like washable colored pens and good colored pencils. Kyle loves to draw :) He was happy to get more than what he listed :)

We watched two movies as an ender for the summer break. He enjoyed both films. It makes my heart melt to see him so very happy & excited for family days! :)

It was Kyle's first day of class last Tuesday. He woke up really fast & early. I didn't have a hard time preparing him for school that morning. No dragging, no crying or whatsoever. Yes, obviously he was still sleepy but he was responsible enough to wake up,shower and prepare for school. Supe r responsible & disciplined! I'm so proud! :)

Eyes a little closed & sleepy as he waves my cam goodbye! First day funk! :)

No comments: