Tuesday, June 17, 2008



Watched Hulk movie last Saturday with my husband's cousin & his fiance. Awesome!I was a bit hesitant to watch it. For one, Hulk's face is not so handsome & i'm scared (honestly!). 2nd,I didn't like Hulk in 2003 , found it really boring and dragging. My husband didn't like it too. He got bored as well. Now at least, this film paid off and will cover up disappointments from the earlier Hulk movie.

Liv Tyler is really lovely :)

The battle between the two giants was tiring! too much action! but it was all right & more worth it this time. And of course, Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr/Tony Stark) showing up as a surprise on the later wowed the viewers even if it was nothing actually. :)

* * * *

I'll be out of town this weekend for our annual company outing. How I wish I could bring Jp & Kyle along with me. I'll miss my boys. :(

And yeah, am looking forward to a reunion with college friends in a quaint resto somewhere in Ghills on Friday. Haven't seen Hans & Leej since my wedding day. In fact the two are exclusively dating already (daw). Marielle & I are both excited to meet the girls.:)

I love Chef Tony's White Chocolate Walnut popcorn. Bought one big bucket last saturday at Pricemart. The toasted walnuts are really tasty, it complements the sweet flavor of the white chocolate. I brought it with me in the office for afternoon snack. Shared it with officemates of course :)

Two more weeks to go!Husband and I will surely have the best time of our lives! Excited! can't wait! :)

No comments: