Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IKEA fun!

My mother in law is a big fan of IKEA. Most of her unique stuffs at home from her US trips are bought from that store. She's fond of shopping stuffs for the house more than bags & shoes. She would brag humbly about what she bought from Ikea and would say " naku tin, if you go there maloloka ka talaga!" . I definitely agree. I love all the stuffs that she buys! From kitchen items down to some items for the bathroom! Very unique, durable and cute! :) She mentioned a showroom/warehouse in Makati last year and we planned to go a couple of times already but have completely forgotten thereafter. We had the chance to visit last Monday after work. We had to kill time because hubby had a meeting till half past eight. I was amazed, excited and awed! I love Ikea products! MIL was right, i'll go "gaga" choosing what items to get. The warehouse is not so full and i'm sure they had limited stocks compared to the one abroad but nonetheless, it was an awesome shopping experience for me. MIL got herself nice shoe rack for her room & she got Kyle a very durable Letten Stool for his bathroom. I got me & hubby a Basisk Floor Lamp that we can use as light when reading before bedtime (or when working on our budget hehe). We're really planning to buy something exactly like the one that I got . I want so many things from the warehouse but I had to behave and choose only what we need for now. I will go back for the other wishlists some other time.
Basisk Floor Lamp @ Php550 (good grab!)

My Ikea Needs & Wants!:)
Trolf Jorden Bag
Dokument
Letter Tray
S
uperfin Vase

Korral Laundry Bag (for Kyle's, can use as storage for his toys too!)

Burken Jars
Rajtan
Spice Bar

Dralla Chopping Board



Ikea shops in Manila here, here & here.

No comments: