Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It was Manila Day yesterday so it's free day for me too! Yahoo! I was able to spend so much time with my two boys. I was a full time mommy/wifey even for one day. I started really early. I woke up at 7am and headed over at AGS for the scheduled PTC. It was my first time to meet Kyle's adviser this schoolyear. My boy is the homework beadle (tasked to check if everyone in class did their homeworks). He makes me so proud. Teacher said he's super behaved & responsible in school. I really pray he remains to be like that even when he gets older.

Finished the meeting at 0830 and went back home to pick up Kyle for his Kumon Diagnostic Exam. Hubby & I decided to enroll him in Kumon class so he can divert extra time in practicing Math skills. Kumon is far from the usual tutorial centers, rather it helps children develop calculation skills without a sweat. The Diagnostic Exam is to check the child's ability & be able to determine his level and start his training from there.


I remembered checking out Kumon few years back when Kyle was still in pre-school. A friend recommended it but at that time, I wasn't that interested yet. Maybe because the little boy was doing very good academically & I felt that he didn't need it anymore. I'm excited for Kyle :) In Kumon, they will be given worksheets of 10 pages each to answer everyday at home and they will have to report at the Kumon center twice a week. The concept is most likely repetition & mastery and the vision is to be able to individually perfect the skills. Kumon offers Math & English programs only.

We went to Rustan's Supermarket after. Kyle shopped for baon :)

* * * * *

Made Of Honor is really funny. Hubby & I wanted to unwind yesterday afternoon so we ran for a movie date in Eastwood. Ok pala magwatch pag weekday! There were like less than 20 people inside the cinema. There was an old couple pa nga who watched also and Jp whispered to me na when we're old like them, gusto nya we'd still go out on movie dates (blush).

The film was hilarious! It's actually a "My Bestfriend's Wedding" type of film. Patrick Dempsey (Tom) is really a prince charming. I like Michelle Monaghan's (Hannah) simple clothing style in this film. Her wedding gown is like mine except that my lace bolero is short sleeved.

A feel good movie perfect for a lazy afternoon &my dark mocha frap from starbucks :)

* * * * *
What's for dinner on a Tuesday night?:)

Whole olives and sundried tomatoes in whole wheat pasta

Spicy Salami (hubby's favorite pica pica)

Cheese!

Galileo mode at home.. less the wine...

* * * *
Oh, My besty surprised me this morning :) Sweet! Thanks! :)


marielle102983: hey bes!! saw the video??
marielle102983: hehehe
kristine agapay: yup yup super thanks
kristine agapay: naiiyak ako hehe
marielle102983: sabi ko na nga ba..
marielle102983: i had feeling when that you'll cry when you'll see the video..
marielle102983: hehehe
kristine agapay: oo naman haha
kristine agapay: nice pics kakatuwa to reminisce
marielle102983: i know! i had to open certain albums! sa inyo ung katuwa!!
marielle102983: from kids to dating to married to contentment
marielle102983: hehehe







1 comment:

Trishy said...

sarap naman the pasta, tin!