Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dessert Nirvana


Two Fridays ago, I was invited to a media event in Rockwell that featured The Cake Club, a dessert buffet launched by Diamond Hotel. I am self-confessed BIG on desserts and cakes! Life is definitely sweet and this sure proves it! Enjoy the photos :)


I wasn't able to try all of 'em , IT WAS A LOT! I picked the ones recommended by the banquet sales. My personal favorites are the French Macarons (chocolate and salted caramel flavors), Supermoist Chocolate Cake (Diamond Hotel's signature cake! classic!) and the Baked Cheesecake. All three are in the 2nd row of the photos. They had very good presentations that made each one of the desserts more interesting & intriguing. Dessert + Buffet = Super guilty! Waaah!

Thanks to my friend Aj for the invite. It was a superb experience to go "ga-ga" over these mouth-watering treats :) Ooops, with window shopping on the side :D


Photo Credit: PR kit from Geisler Mclang. Click to view larger file

I brought home some goodies for my husband and Kyle! :) Truly, "there is no such thing as too much desserts" :) We feasted on the sampler cakes! I'm happy I was able to share with them this sumptuous experience. Jp of course was more happy. The husband's got a sweet tooth more than the wife! :D



Diamond Hotel offers the Dessert Buffet for large groups only. You can call 305-3000 local 8413/8414/8460 or email indulgence@diamondhotel.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sooo luv Kyle's shirt. "Meal or No Meal". super funny! enjoyed the dessert mecca and window shopping experience with you.