Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday is Jp's Day

...because he's been a good friend & daddy-yo to my Kyle, the man definitely deserves a treat! :) We ate lunch at TenderBob's Promenade to celebrate Father's Day. To make up for our frustrating OUTback experience, TenderBob's is the answer! The two boys were excited since Friday!

My Family on Father's Day. Couldn't ask for anything more. :)


Our usual TenderBob's favorite: ceasar salad (dressing is perfect), potato skin wedges (yummy!), ribeye hungry steak/well done (for the boys!) and I tried this new dish: the Countrystyle chicken with gravy. My mother in law ordered salpicao and onion soup which was superb too!The servings were very generous.Our damage was cheaper than what we spent in Outback but definitely this is what you call "an ultimate dining experience". :)
Time for surprises! My Kyle prepared a greeting card for daddy Jp. He locked himself in his room in the morning when Jp was asking him to freshen up and prepare for our lunch already. The little boy pala is preparing something for him. The letter actually is more of "thank you" than the happy father's day greeting. I guess he is really THANKFUL more than anything else :)

We bought him local chocolates for his sweet tooth and baon at work. We sure promised not to eat it. Hahaha! :D

Kyle watched hubby play basketball late afternoon after our mass while I prepared thai dinner at home. Surprise! Surprise :)

We are trying very very hard not to overeat. Instead of having the Thai bagoog rice buffet style, I served it plated :) We had pandan chicken on the side too! And yeah, tita Bic baked chocolate cake for Jp also. Ended the night with wine and salami at Poncho's house.



Happy Father's day again babe! Truly life is more meaningful with you. I know my Kyle is very happy and thankful to have you in our lives as much as I do. We are both grateful. God never fails to bless us with so many wonderful things and you are one His greatest blessing to us. The missing piece that perfectly fits! :)



3 comments:

Frances Ang said...

hi tin!! wow!! this looks sooooo yummy!! :) galing naman

tinsky10 said...

Fran! thanks! thanks! I enjoy reading your blog too! the food experiences are superb! hope to see you again soon :)

Anonymous said...

have yet to eat at tender bobs...