Wednesday, June 18, 2008

happy birthday mama!


Happy, happy birthday to my beautiful mama! Thanks so much for everything. I appreciate the patience,endearing & unconditional love. Thanks for helping me take care of Kyle. I know things could've been harder if you weren't around. You are my rock :) I know there were moments of pain, but really, it did made me stronger.

I now feel more of you when I got married. As what some titas and friends have said, they felt you became at peace seeing me well taken cared of by Jp. I thank you for loving him too. He super appreciates you cooking his favorite dishes! (tumataba na nga!) I am happy that you learned to accept & love him. I'm happy also that we get to spend more quality time with you now. Ironically, this happened when we are not living in the same house anymore. I guess absence really makes the heart go fonder :)

We always pray for your good health & happiness too. No matter what mama, we will always be here for you. Jp, Kyle & I loves you so much! :) Mahal ka namin :)

Let's celebrate when you get back from Ilocos! :) We miss you!

2 comments:

Trishy said...

happy birthday tita! =)

Anonymous said...

happy, happy birthday po!